CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Print your Blog!

I remember growing up my grandmother used to write in her diary every night, she had a tons of books saved and I loved when she would call me into her bedroom and pull out a diary from the previous year and tell me what we did, where we went, who I was dating at the time! She raised me from the age of 13 so we were very close, she now has Alzheimer's and isn't doing well, So now those diaries are even more precious. I've tried to keep a diary every night but I fail over and over again, but I found this site blogworld where you can print your blog, you can edit it pick a cover picture and everything! Blogs being the modern day diary's I think this is the perfect way to preserve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment