CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Paper Niche January Monthly Kit

I'm back to show you what I created with the Paper Niche January Monthly Kit. I tried something new in this kit although I'm not much of a card maker, I ended up making two easel cards, which was surprisingly really easy to make and I do believe I've caught the bug! I'm sure you are gonna see lots more cards from me in the near future!

OK, so we will start off with a graphic 45 chipboard box that I purchased at the Paper Niche. It comes plain and ready to alter with an accordion album inside.





For the inside of the album I wanted to keep it simple since it was small so all you would have to do is add your pictures. I just distressed and inked all the edges of the papers and machine sewed around the edges.

Ok, here are the easel cards I was telling you about, I love the way you can sit them up for display but yet they close flat for an envelope.



And lastly here's a layout I did of my sister-in- law who passed away last October, Destiny. She loved her horses and thats what I wanted to convey in this layout.




Here's a close up of the chipboard letters we received in our kit. I inked them with two different colors of ink then I covered them in glossy accent to give them some dimension.


You can visit the Paper Niche Blog to see what the other designers did with there kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment