CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper Niche December Layouts

Just wanted to share with you my December layouts for the The Paper Niche. This kit was wonderful and full of Christmas goodies!

Here's my "Snow Happy" layout created with the Technique Tuesday fundamental rings. Loved working with these, you get a lot in the package and you can alter them anyway you like.












 I altered one of the 7gypsies printers tray using mostly the simple stories line 25 days of Christmas that was in our kit. Love this line!


Here some close up of the Printers Tray





Thanks for looking, You can check out what the other design team members created here. I'm  already working on the January kit! Merry Christmas everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas layouts!! The tray is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...every last one of them.

    come by my blog and pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice projects and such a fun collection. I enjoy looking at your blog- Jules directed me here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful layouts you've made :-)

    ReplyDelete