CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011



This past weekend I attended the Paper Niche "Crop Pink". We had a great time, lots of laughs and I met some new scrappy friends. I worked on some Halloween projects so I thought I would share with you what I made . . .


I made this spooky shadow box using the Tim Holtz configuration boxes. I just glued the smaller boxes on the outside of the larger box, I didn't even use all of them. I painted the boxes black then I glimmer misted and added the glimmer glam to the Tim Holtz Halloween tissue tape and covered the edges. I added lots of little things, some found at the Niche and some were found at Michael's in the Halloween decorating section. I turned my skeleton into a girl by making her a dress and crown and of course some "bling" around the neck! Love how this came out . . .  I'm gonna do a Christmas one and my mind is on overload with ideas, can't wait to get started on it!

Here are some more photos . . .  I also did an album with some of the same papers, Pink Paislee Phantom line. I ran out of daylight when taking these photos so I will post photos of the album within a day or two.








1 comment:

  1. Awesome halloween box!! Found you from the blog post at Scrapbook.com, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete