CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paper Niche October Kit

Its time for my October Paper Niche kit reveal . . . . loved working with this kit. I love the diversity of the papers and embellishments. You can check out the other design members projects here, and Sharon does a video reveal for everyone so you can really get a feel for what the kit is like. I don't think you would know that these four layouts came from the same kit, each one is different and unique.




This is a picture of my Summer when she was just five years old. I wanted this layout to have a shadow box feel so I have the My Minds Eye paper posted on foam core to make it pop up. The majority of the flowers came in the kit and the little ones are from my tutorial I showed you using a hot glue gun.



I think the Bo Bunny collection goes perfect with the Older photos you may have. All of these embellishments came in the kit, flowers and all. I dipped some of the flowers in alcohol inks to change the color to match the papers. I did add the paper rosettes. The little nostalgic advertisements was the Echo Park Happy Days paper found in the kit. I just cut out the ones I wanted inked them and then heat embossed them.

These next two layouts are pictures of my sister in law, Destiny who passed away last year at the age of 17 from a brain tumor. I'm making a book for her family.



The blue flowers comes in the kit, I made the white rose and the two small spiral roses. The huge flourish came from one of the papers found in the kit, I just fussy cut it and added some sparkle.





I made the flowers on this layout . . .  so easy it would scare you. Then I just glimmer misted them and added stickles. Lots of distressing and paper tearing on this one.

Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions on what items I used or how I did something just let me know I love the feedback!



4 comments:

  1. Your layouts came out fantastic Natasha. I love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I love the music on you blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog (from sb.com) and love your fantastic works! these layouts are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete